Thursday, December 19, 2013

Well - I don't know.

Maybe I shouldn't write right now - I feel so vulnerable.  What?  I do.  It was such a hard day which seems ridiculous - I just sit there all day at the store and basically do nothing.  I cleaned up - I straightened things out - I ate, I drank water and tea.  I wrapped the kids presents and I talked to my parents.  I told my Father I forgot my phone at home and he said "Well I called you twice and you should know - no one answered your phone at home."  Ha - that made me laugh.  That and my Mother telling me she watched Inglorious Bastards and that Brad Pitt "Is actually kind of sexy."  HA - omg - yeah - kinda.  She said "Well I never really thought of him like that before."  Hahahaaa - that really made me laugh.  I'm SO SAD I'm not going home for Christmas I want to vomit.  Lord - I got sooo sad today that I almost - I'm not going to write about it.  I'm just not giving it any power.  I went that Big Book meeting again and I felt better afterwards - I really did.  It has some of the cutest guys at that meeting!  Lord.  Well I don't know - I just went to look at my friend who stayed over - her friends facebook page and she has unfriended me - her friend.  What?  I mean does this even make sense - I've never even MET her and my feelings are hurt.  Haha - I laughed a little.  I'm so fucking tender - TENDER.  Self-centered?  Tender.  Overly sensitive?  Tender.  I need to go now - I have so much to do tomorrow.  Love you Bluebie - how do you stay so true??

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...