Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Going to be positive......

even if it hurts - which it will.  I have jobs.  I have food - whatever food I want.  I have a loving family - they keep calling me even though I can't be with them which is so thoughtful and kind.  I have on new underwear and I have holiday hair.  I have a warm apartment.  I have stamps with Ray Charles on them.  I am involved in programs.  I have water.  I get to pray and meditate on a regular basis and I appreciate and love that beyond.  It has been quiet at the store today and I love that.  The delivery guy was nice to me today even though I was being grumpy, insistent, and needy.  Gross for me - yeah for him.  I have a meeting to go to tonight after work.  I have been sober for 4 years and 4 months.  A dear friend from another COUNTRY sent me a surprise gift that touched me SO MUCH.  I'm okay.  I feel very grumpy and annoyed - I have no idea even why except that more often than not - I feel that way - BUT - I know it will pass.  I also thank the good dear Lord for my sense of humor because otherwise I wouldn't be able to handle anything and also - no one would be able to handle me.  In gentleness and let-go-ness - Amen - Merry Christmas - I love you bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...