Monday, December 9, 2013

I had soemthing so profound to say but I can't remember what it was.......

I'm heating up the stew I made last night while I slept and I added green beans.  I am so tired.  Hello - I'm going to make myself an ice cream cone.  I am not even kidding you - I love my new job and I love coming home and putting on pajamas SO MUCH.  It is so amazingly cozy to put on comfy  clothes after running around all day.  Okay - so I worked and I wen to the audition and it was a disaster.  Whatever - it happens.  All in all I had no real point in being there and I wasn't really prepared and I ALSO COULDN'T REMEMBER HER NAME - UGH.  She said "Bye - and my name" and I said "Bye."  AWKWARD.  But also I asked her what she was working on and she went on and on about being in between projects and crunch time and she "wants a break but isn't getting one so YEAH - thanks for coming in."  What the fuck is that?  She totally did not even answer.  I went to my friends party - Larni met me there and do you know I didn't have time to get her a present and the only thing that was opened around was a sex shop so I got her a sexy Santa outfit.  She's hot as shit and dresses like whore - PROUDLY - and she loved it.  It was another girls' birthday also and I got her a gift certificate for a manicure.  I spent more than I should have but - come on - how amazing is it that I showed up to a party with gifts?  Because I'm not being completely a maniac with my money I could do that.  AND HELLO - if I had my shit together more I could have gotten them cheaper presents SOONER.  Note to self.  Oh my God - my mother was always giving our teachers homemade jam in jars as gifts.  With a bow.  She was so far ahead of the curve with those jam jars.  I'm not kidding you - this stew is fucking amazing.  Holy shit.  Okay - so whatever - I have no idea what I was going to say.  My teacher called me and left such a nice message and I went to listen to it and obsess over it 50 times and I DELETED IT instead.  Oh WHY?  Haha - I would have been listening to that for a year.  Okay - I love you Bluebie - you are so nice to come home to - too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...