Thursday, November 7, 2013

Whelp.....

Well the good news is that Blue Jasmine is a wonderful movie.  The bad news is that I was really sad after the date.  He was nice - a total gentleman - but he talked about himself SOOoooooooOOOOooooo much - he even talked during the movie.  Then after I got home he sent a text saying sorry for talking about himself so much and then EXPLAINING WHY.  Omg - haha.  Then I read my horoscope for November and it said the one bad day for romance is November 6th.  HA - I wonder what my old sponsor would say about that????  Sigh.  I said I would go out with him again because I don't really know how much I could know after one date but - I'm pretty sure it's not going to work out.  It wasn't sexy at all - not even a little bit.  I didn't feel seen or heard.  But I showed up and I was kind and a good listener.  Which is good because he talked A LOT.  Well I don't want to write about this anymore and it's rainy out today so that's making me a little sadish I guess.  I love you my sweet Bluebie.  Byeeeee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...