Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Acting and broken glasses......

Okay - there is salt all over the counter at the boutique - so annoying.  She got salt delivered for the sidewalk when it snows and one of the containers opened inside the box - yeesh!  Anyway - I clearly don't feel like dealing with it.  Soooo - last night I had class and my scene partner - haha - SAT ON MY GLASSES - and broke them.  Guess what my gorgeous, giant crotched teacher said?  THAT IT WAS THE BEST PART OF THE SCENE.  GREAT!!  Good thing I have an excellent sense of humor - fuck.  I also - THANK GOD - have a pair of glasses waiting for me that are ready - jesus.  So anyway - ugh what a turd.  He's a turd but he's awesome but also - sooooo long winded with the stories - Jesus.  He told us all about how his teacher's wife of 62 years died - the music they played - dear GOD - I couldn't HANDLE it.  When he was finally done with the story I started to clap - I didn't even realize I did it - I JUST WANTED TO HAVE ACTING CLASS FOR FUCK'S SAKE.  I already read the article about her in the New York Times and it made me cry and I just can't handle long winded dying stories at the beginning of acting classes.  He was like "Okay - she's clapping - I'm done with the story."  Haha - SORRY BUT COME ON.  Well so I don't have on glasses right now but it's okay.  This creepy guy in class was like "Oh - are you going to get home okay without your glasses?"  WOW - NO - CAN YOU GUIDE ME HOME AND PERHAPS FUCK ME OR TALK TO ME ABOUT GOD WHEN WE GET THERE?  He told me he was a Christian.  Great - I didn't ask and no thank you.  Is that mean?  I believe in God - but I also believe in keeping that shit to yourself.  Also anyway he's fucking creepy and he makes my shoulder blade feel funny and that IS NEVER A GOOD THING.  My rage has really subsided right?  Okay - I'm going to write with my friend tonight and that should be good.  I don't know - I just got a little sad.  One more shift at the comedy club only.  Maybe I would like to take another writing class - doesn't that sound wonderful?  Christ - will I never find love again?  Haha - who cares?  You know I heard someone say last night you only get 3 loves.  Is this a true thing?  I've had one true love and at least a dozen partial ones and perhaps one other trueish one.  So those dozen and that last one equal 1 more.  Maybe I just get one more after that and it's actually my acting and comedy.  Ugh - the cigarette smoke today - UGH - so gross.  I want to move to California where the air is fresh.  Is the air fresh there?  Bye Bluebie - love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...