Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Can't focus can't stop thinking about NO.

I googled him and he really is cute - I'm not making it up.  WHAT?  I had to look at pictures of him to decide if he's attractive?  YES - yes I DID.  I am hot for NO.  He likes Asian women - that's not going to work out - I'm the exact opposite of an Asian woman.  It's super fun to be attracted to someone though - for sure.  I simply can't focus right now at this store.  A huge order of jewelry cam ein that I need to check super carefully and it's taking me forever.  I wonder if I could just have sex with NO - am I capable of doing that?  I know the answer is NO - but I'm still going to ask anyway.  It would be so fun.  If I could do that.  Okay well I have work to do for class also - I need to focus - ugh.  Maybe if I write in my journal that will help.  I brought my ukulele - okay - OKAY - I wrote a song last night when I got home from work - I like it!!  Okay - love you Bluebie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...