Friday, September 6, 2013

I got a new job.

Oh my lord - now I have to work 3 jobs till I get this worked out.  I am fucking exhausted already.  Okay though - well I swear I will not feel safe until I am working a that other job.  I mean they put me on the schedule - holy fuck nuts - I am getting a headache I need to calm down.  I just ate a decorative cookie.  I am the store for 2 hours and a designer sent a cookie with their booth number for one of the wholesale shows and I ate it because I was so hungry and I am in such a panic about money.  Seriously I can buy myself a sandwich I need to calm down.  Okaaaay - byeeeee - I loooove you Bluebie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...