Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Brrrrr - it's chilly.

It's getting chilly out and it's so slow here at the store my blood isn't moving.  I have a meeting tomorrow with a manager - how am I going to do this?  I have the day off - thank GOD - I'm beyond exhausted.  I love the new job - it's fun - it's hard and intense but it's good - I love the people - you know - for now it's wonderful.  Still have the comedy club but - well - I don't know - ugh - I can't think straight.  Oh wow - I started to clean out my purse - so out of it.  Okay - well - I never want to go back there again but - I just was hoping to get a couple more shifts in but why?  I would so be hurting myself - I would have to do 3 doubles in a row this weekend - is it worth it?  To not quit there?  I think so.  I don't want to quit or be irresponsible but I am so tired - I also still haven't paid my rent for August - so.  So why don't I suck it the fuck up right?  Get myself back on track.  Okay - good talk Bluebie.  Gotta finish cleaning out my purse - my shit is everywhere here.  I miss my dog - I can't get over it bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...