Monday, September 16, 2013

Just went to a meeting around the corner and got soooo creeped

out by this man - I know him from another meeting.  I wanted to leave early to do laundry and - ugh - SO GROSS - I needed to get by him to leave and he - I'm not kidding you - someone how ran his hand all the way down my back to my lower back - like stroking it - while also holding my other hand - what?  How fucking annoying is that?  Now I don't want to have to see him so I'm waiting to go do laundry.  WHAT?  Does that even make any sense?  I'm done training at that new job - I worked today - I have a new job.  AMEN!!  So great.  I got some pictures done yesterday and - what else?  I need to go do that laundry - it's my only chance.  Why would you even want to touch someone that doesn't want you too?  That is soooo fucking weird and gross to me.  Ew.  Ugh - anyway - other than that it was a GREAT meeting - he.  Bye Bluebs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...