Saturday, September 7, 2013

I did that show, went to that meeting.

I did what I had to do.  What I need to do to stay sober.  The meeting was a GLTB - I don't know how it's said with an emphasis on S & M and it was one of the nicest, warmest, kindest meetings I have ever been to.  Maybe I just had so much fun at the show that I didn't care but there was so much love in the room and the speaker was amazing.  He said the program doesn't just work for people who need or want it - it works for people who do the work.  Okay - I know I get it - he also said for people who keep growing.  Okay so - so what?  I am tired - I just ate the last of my soup, had hummus on toast and took my vitamins and drank a green drink.  Holy garlic - holy cow.  I had SO MUCH FUN hosting the show - boy I was rusty at first but I rose to the occasion I guess - I'm just - well it was fun and that's good and also - I showed up and I did it.  I'm meeting my alanon sponsor at a meeting tomorrow - I really need one of those meetings.  Then I'm going to a play and more meetings - hooray!  I need to do my dishes right now and get ready for bed.  I brought my lunch today and I keep walking everywhere, taking buses and the subway - and making my dinner at home.  This is what normal people do hello.  So clueless - I just have been so clueless - sort of - sooooort of.  What?  Okay bye - love you my Bluebie Blueb.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...