Monday, September 9, 2013

Hi.

Just got back from a long walk in the park, made myself fresh guacamole with a veggie burger and salad.  I - what?  I feel blessed that's what - and that feels so uncomfortable to say but I do.  I got a decent night sleep - woke up, made coffee, prayed, meditated - worked with my alanon sponsor and went in the park.  It's a gorgeous day and I get to be awake and enjoy it.  I woke up to the craziest dream - or maybe not - I dreamed I was on this shoot and oh - it was confusing - lots of people and we were outside in like a field sort of setting - or grass - I don't know - outside.  We were about to shoot this big scene and everyone was holding hands and bonding and someone was saying a prayer and I was on the outside but I wanted to be on the inside and so I barged my way into the circle - and it was lots of circles of people - circles inside of circles - and I got close in to other "stars" of the shoot and grabbed their hands and started to pray with them and then this big breeze picked up and it felt so good and then it started to lift my dress up just a little, and then a ton - I felt my dress lift up right around me so you could see my underwear - ha.  I was trying to keep it down while holding hands and somewhere behind me this cute guy was laughing - not at me but with me.  Then I started coughing and woke up.  I was laughing in the dream also.  WELL THAT WAS INTERESTING TO ME BUT PROBABLY NO ONE ELSE!!!!  Haha.  Anyway - I'm going to orientation today for this new job.  Lord - I'm going to have to buy a uniform I just know it - last time it was super expensive.  Well - okay.  I love you my Bluebie Blueb - thank you for being your bloggy self.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...