Friday, September 6, 2013

Home, lonely, tired miss my dog.

How am I so tired?  I got 9 HOURS of sleep last night?  All I did today was go read with my new sponsor, go work at the store for 2 hours, go to a meeting and come home.  Plus a whole shitload of rescheduling craziness in between but whatever!  I came home and made myself dinner and I MISS MY DOG.  Ugh.  I got called off from the comedy club - which - well I don't know - I  may never work there again actually.  I'm not working tomorrow night and Thursday I will be at this new job and - well - weird.  So weird.  I just - I am exhausted.  I just sent off an audition on my new mini ipad.  I can't tell if it was good but it made me laugh.  I also LOVE that I could do that - holy fuck.  What am I doing?  I have to go to sleep - that's it.  I love you beyond Bluebie.  I'm having some blueberry green tea right now.  Everything is a little crazy right now - a bit up in the air but it will be okay - it will be okay.  I can't believe how lonely I am.  I went to this meeting to see a guy and he wasn't there.  I don't even know or like him -he just stares at me all the time so I decided to give  a go.  But he wasn't there - HA - I need to seriously just give up on this for now.  Really I do.  Just let the whole thing go - I mean honestly - I have PLENTY enough to worry about - holy fuck.  Bye love Blueb.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...