Wednesday, September 25, 2013

I have a manager.

Holy shit - I have a fucking manager - I signed paperwork - unbelievable.  I am - so - I don't know if I can do this.  She gave me so much stuff to do and so much advice and - I don't know.  How am I going to do this?  How am I going to do all this and work 2 - or even for right now - 3 jobs?  I'm not kidding - I feel totally freaked out.  How will I even be able to go on auditions when they want to send me out on something.  Oh holy fuck.  This is what I have wanted for YEARS and now - oh boy.  Well - well this is what I did.  I went to the new job and got my first paycheck which was just for training and then I went to a meeting.  A cute guy opened the door for me so I sat by him and then when I realized how squirrely he was - I just - I just was myself and let myself be there for the meeting.  So.  So that's that.  I came home, did laundry and made myself dinner, changed the sheets and put away my clothes.  I cleaned the bathroom floor and I did my dishes.  That's what I did because I can't think tonight how overwhelmed I am.  I just really can't.  So.  Soooooo.  So I am going to tell them tomorrow night at the comedy club that I can't work Fridays anymore.  I am THAT much of a pussy - I just can't totally leave yet - how UNREAL is that??  But okay - it will be a start.  Ha.  I worked through Chelsea tonight leaving that meeting and I met a guy with 2 dogs that needed to be adopted - they were sooooo fucking cute.  I had a piece of pizza so they loved me.  I didn't have on my glasses and I put salt all over my pizza instead of garlic powder so it was gross.  I gave it to a homeless man - who then proceeded to hit on me.  He was wasted and laying down - he completely misread me giving him a half eaten piece of pizza.  He was like "hey wait a minute - come back here - yeaaaahhhh."  Maybe he wasn't hitting on me - maybe he wanted me to take back my shitty half eaten piece of pizza.  Then I ran into another puppy - oh my GOD - this thing - he was so tiny and sooooooo cute.  Ugh - I just can't afford a dog right now and I don't want to do it to my dog.  No - noooo.  Ugh I miss her - she was so sweet and so loving.  Well - so.  So okay - wow - I - wow.  What a day!!  Double tomorrow and then work for the next 4 days.  Good thing I did that laundry!!!  Bye Bluebie - I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...