Thursday, September 5, 2013

What in the 100% fuck am I doing?

Seriously - what the fuck am I doing?  I just got back from working a double and I'm beyond tired.  I don't have a new job yet and the comedy club is crumbling - fast.  I'm ugh - what am I trying to say?  I have to write more if I want to be a comedian - that's it.  I have to rearrange my goals - my priorities.  I LOST my mind at work today and spent the whole day on facebook changing my profile picture over & over again - WHAT?  I just couldn't focus and I was so overstimulated.  I can write for hours when I am at the job - I just need to DO it.  I need focus and discipline.  Holy fuck - how am I going to do this in these next couple of weeks?  I am getting new pictures done and class starts and - ugh - really?  I haven't paid my rent for August this seems so retarded.  Am I being crazy?  I'm going to say the answer is yes.  Okay - I'm going to sleep on this.  I really am.  I have to be a grown-up.  Right?  I have to go to sleep - I will sleep on all of this and see what inspiration I get in the morning.  Good Blue I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...