Thursday, September 26, 2013

I'm so stressed out.

I feel ridiculous saying that - I'm stressed out because I have a lot going on and that is such a blessing but still - I am.  Picking out these pictures feels so impossible and it's so hard to see myself older - and I would look so much better if I didn't have 3 jobs and - no money to get my hair done professionally or even - UGH - see - I'm such a fucking dick.  Wah - I can't get my hair done.  Okaaaay - so this isn't helping so I'm going to stop now.  Yes - yes I am - I am going to write in my journal.  Then I am going to read.  That's it - I'm tapping out for awhile.  I was late to work but I made my lunch and I got ready and as cute as I could.  So - okay - and I won't have 3 jobs for much longer.  I need 3 jobs right now so aren't I lucky?  I just miss my dog.  I miss my missing husband or boyfriend or whatever he is. I'm just a little depleted.  Okay.  So - so that's all.  I'm just a little raw - no booze or whatever to take the edge off so what can I do?  I can go into the dressing room and pray & meditate and I can write in my journal and I can even go for a walk.  I can breathe.  I just breathed.  Good.  That's good.  Love you Bluebie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...