Wednesday, September 11, 2013

So tired.

I have a mud mask on my face so I can't put om my glasses.  It's 9/11 - I woke up and cried - remembered my life 12 years ago - thought of those lost - the pain in Syria that they have been going through for YEARS - not just one day and got myself to train at this new job.  Then I bought my friend dinner who got my the job and trained me today, went and got my checks from my old job, went to a meeting and came home.  Ugh - I am so tired.  Tomorrow I have a double - the boutique and training at the new job.  Whatever - I always do a double on Thursdays - it's okay.  I what - I am tired though - the show last night was fun - super fun - I just want to do more!!  Oh lord - so well - what else is there to say?  I'm working in a new direction and it will just take time that's all.  Just like getting sober - healing is progressive.  Okay I need to shower and sleep - love you Bluebie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...