Saturday, September 7, 2013

How am I supposed to have fun - anyone??

How does one do that?  I just had a thought that I'm going to go host this show and then what normal people do is go home to their lovers or families or both or go have drinks - hand out and have fun.  What am I going to do?  Go home and watch TV - by TV I mean Netflix and eat - cook and eat.  What's so bad about that?  Nothing - it's wonderful.  I just - I need to have some fun.  You know what is really fun??  SEX.  How do I do THAT in a healthy, grown-up, sober way???  I DON'T KNOW DO YOU????  Well - I'm going to have as much fun as I can hosting and take it from there - that's all.  Okay I love you Bluebie bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...