Friday, September 20, 2013

Am I crazy?

Worked today - long ass day at the new job 9-5:45 - then ran right to a meeting.  Walked to class and had class for 2 hours - holy fuck.  It was great - once again - I love it so much.  I think I have to stop asking myself if I'm crazy.  I'm not crazy - I'm tired and this will all even out.  So I'm going to keep working my ass off - that's it.  That's all there is to it.  I committed to getting sober and I keep my responsibility to that.  Now I am committing to this - and being responsible for it.  Ugh - this is a hard time.  I want a boyfriend - I want love.  I also want to feel good about myself - so why don't I focus on that.  Okay - good night - I have to be at the new job at 9:00 a.m. again.  Yowzas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...