Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Okaaaay.

Celebrated my anniversary last night at the big meeting - walked to the train with my sponsee - all wonderful and over with thank God.  SO many people there - holy shit - hundreds.  Okay now I have this meeting today with this manager I'm so nervous.  What do I have to offer - I don't know - drama - but not rightly placed?  That's not true.  Okay - whoa this is scary.  For realz.  Well okay - I'm awake I prayed & meditated and do I have time to walk in the park?  It's - okay - trying to gracefully leave this comedy club is next to impossible.  The owners wife is so difficult to deal with - so scattered and - I'm not writing about it.  Just not quitting there is going to be very hard.  I need to go in the park and get some fresh air.  Okay - ugh - I would probably get called off on Friday night anyway - what are my sections?  I have no idea - you switch it every week.  She's controlling and a mess - what a terrible combination.  Anyone who recommends you eat coleslaw from a jar with Doritos is crazy right?  Please - I was so that person.  Only I was eating God knows what while humping a radiator wasted out of my mind so - no judgment - however it's still not fun to deal with.  Bye Bluebie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...