Wednesday, September 4, 2013

I'm so stressed out.

Now someone else quit from the comedy club and I haven't heard yet from the place I went to yesterday about a new job.  Holy shit I'm getting really scared - the ship is for real sinking.  It's the creepy guy - the one who  - it doesn't matter - he's the LAST person I expected to ever quit - what?  I am so tired also - I just walked - I'm not kidding you - for an hour to try and find pots to put these plants from my parents house in and I found them ACROSS THE STREET.  I am so CRAZY.  It felt wrong and I just kept going - like every relationship I have ever had.  Oh maybe my boyfriend is right across the street!!  HAhahahaaaaa - sigh.  Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...