Thursday, May 16, 2013

Whoa.

What a day and it's only 4:00p.m.  I got up this morning and I went to an audition, then an interview, came home and just changed my clothes and walked the dog and I'm about to walk myself into the park.  It's a beauuutiful day - simply gorgeous.  I just had a yogurt with ground flax and some almonds - yummy.  Last night I met a friend to talk about me filming her project and that was fun.  So - so things are very slowly moving in another direction and me not doing that extra work on that big movie worked out after all.  I was able to use this day constructively and after this I will go to a meeting and go to work at the club.  I can't believe I don't have to work there this weekend - how fucking AMAZING is that?  I hope this job works out for Saturday - I don't want too much free time on my hands.  I'm working at the store tomorrow, running to therapy and then class.  Holy shit - so intense.  Anyway - so - that's that.  I just got tired.  Off to the park - bye Blubers - love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...