Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Oops.

A lady just came in and she was dripping her umbrella all over the floor and I said there is an umbrella stand and she said "No - no - it's not raining."  Oh - okay - so before you came in here and closed your umbrella - you just had it over your head because the clouds are too much for you today?  Plus - hello - you are dripping water everywhere!  Then she hands me something and demands how much it is - like all women who come in here and fucking REFUSE to wear their fucking glasses.  Then she left and mumbled something about "Well obviously I don't want to stay here" puts her umbrella back up over her head and walks back out into the rain.  I just am not doing well here lately.  I can't stop thinking about my friend who said I haven't gotten another job because "I do things more slowly."  Oh dear -not good - I know - I'm going to take some midol.  Yes.  Okay.  Bye for the 3rd time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...