Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Do you know what's so fucked up?

I am so annoyed that the guy hasn't asked me how I am.  I sent him a message yesterday - he texted with me and he was very nice but I haven't heard from him since.  I let him live with me - why am I doing this to myself?  He's not my boyfriend - I have pms and my dog is dying.  I just want to hurt him that's all.  What?  I mean - come on.  You know why he's not my boyfriend?  Because he's mediocre that's why, and mediocre people don't check on you.  What?  Oh dear - this is bad.  I just had a yogurt for breakfast and an apple - that's all I ate today - and I feel like I am going to explode.  I mean - I'm eating healthy and I feel horrible.  I made a delicous vegan meal last night - okay - see - I'm crazy.  I'm trying to accept that this time is not good.  I should go get some dark chocolate.  I WISH THE FUCKING VET WOULD CALL ME.  Fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...