Thursday, May 23, 2013

Moment of grace.

I'm having what I believe is a moment of grace.  The dog walker is seeing the dog and I am at work - dressed, clean, make-up on and I have everything I need for the day and to go to my next job.  I prayed & meditated this morning and I keep doing yoga every night before bed.  I feel slightly less pms'y which is good and I'm about to drink some green tea.  It's a beautiful day and I just realized how lucky I am that this guy is not in my life anymore.  This is not the man for me.  He didn't respect my boundaries and - and why do I have to be mean about him?  I just want so much better for myself and I deserve so much better.  So I am having a moment of grace because the dog is till alive, I am not filled with toxic rage and I went to an amazing meeting last night.  I went to an audition and the lady was nice to me.  What?  She said I need a better picture and she said I was earthy.  I don't know - that was weird - no one has ever said I'm earthy which makes me think she was a little nuts but I'm glad I went.  Okay - well I am doing a show Monday night and I am avoiding writing for it so I am going to do that.  I am just going to take my notebook out and do it.  FEAR.  Yikes.  Okay - I love you Bluebie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...