Friday, May 3, 2013

My friend called me and do you know

she got a job where she is going to get paid almost twice as much money.  Um - what?  That's what she did - she went and got herself a better job - a WAY better job.  So.  So I just have to keep going.  I'm trying for acting jobs - I sent myself out for 2 parts while I was AT WORK last night.  I can do that from my phone.  If I get a new picture I can send it to that man who said I would be right for commercials - that he liked my read.  So - okay.  Am I lying to myself right now?  I can not even tell.  I just want to lay down  - I want to get wasted and lay down.  Really?  Is that really what I want?  I am in the middle of a break-up - a not easy one at that since he doesn't want to be broken up but he also doesn't want to be together.  And besides the pot there were times when he really sucked as a boyfriend - he really did.  What about making a date with that girl at work to put her dresser together?  Remember that???  I DO.  NEVER FORGET.  Fuck that - fuck that shit.  He can go fuck himself right on top of her dresser.  Hmm - that felt good.  Okay - time for a little lunch and then a shower.  Byeeeee Bluebers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...