Saturday, May 4, 2013

Okaaaaay...

It's 1:55 a.m. - I just got home from - yes - you guessed it - waitressing.  It was so hard - my body huuuurrrts - and I'm having some weird stress skin thing happening.  I mean - horrible - being around the alcohol - horrible - but now - worse.  What?  I made enough money to pay my bills and I woke up so early this morning to go this acting thing.  I mean - I did it - I actually woke up and did it so that's good.  I forgot my glasses so I could not see the form I was filling out and I did the bestI could and the guy was like - "Um - what's your name???"  all rude and faggy.   I was like "I FORGOT MY GLASSES FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME."  Then I almost took the door frame out with me on the way out.  Seriously I am clumsy to begin with but add poor eyesight and bead focs - holy shit.  Anyway - I did it.  I have to go to sleep - I need to call my sponsor in the morning and have her help me to help my sponsee.  The guy sent me a message tonight saying hello.  I didn't see it until just a little while ago - I was too busy to look at my phone and you know I might have talked back but I over heard dresser girl saying she had to talk to him and so - well - there you go - God doing for me what I can't and don't want to see for myself.  So - so whatever.  I'm going to go to sleep.  Goodnight sweet Blueberry.  I am going to get out of this place so help me God and from a place of power.  Fucking AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...