Saturday, May 18, 2013

Okaaay - wow.

So I am home and I just ate McDonald's - I am so full.  It's 4:30 and I left there at 3:oo so I worked fro 12 hours and I'm pretty sure I'm going to make 85 dollars.  I t was fun and I learned a lot and the first being it's super brutal.  My shoes were so beautiful and vintage and so uncomfortable that I couldn't really walk - I had to switch shoes.  Okay.  Then it was freezing but not so bad.  I talked to a LOT of people - so a TON of cute guys - that was SUPER fun.  This lady sat next to me at one point and said she was so tired, she felt ugly and fat and she was hungry and wanted to leave.  It was hilarious and I felt the same way.  It was fun but holy shit - long - it was so long!  They fed us though and they fed us well - so that was fun and I got to see famous people and watch how filming is done.  It's intense - I don't know - making a movie - holy shit - intense - hard work - intense.  Anyway - I did it.  I really liked being around all that - super fun.  Also - I felt good there.  What?  I don't want to be an extra though or I at least don't - ugh - what's wrong with wanting to be the star??  I could have worked tonight but honestly - I am so tired it's like I'm hung over.  I feel crazy.  I think I might need to take a nap right now.  I was never good at staying up all night - never my thing.  Maybe I will decide I don't want to act.  I don't know - is being an extra acting?  I don't think so.  This one girl told me she's a full time extra and she's not an extra.  Actually - so many people told me that - it was so bizarre AND they are in the unions.  This one guy was SO sweet to me - so nice - so helpful - haha - took a picture with me - so great.  I felt like a journalist because I was just interviewing people all day and they were INTO it - it was amazing.  I think I need to lay down.  I'm literally shaking and I smell the smoke and it's not helping.  I need sleep that's it.  I can think more about all of this later.  This was so much better than waitressing but I don't know if I can do it!  Everyone looked so old and tired AND it's HARD - not easy.  Sleeep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...