Saturday, July 23, 2011

Saturday and it's 100 degrees again.

She called to tell me to close again today but I told her I couldn't work a the comedy club for the pre-show and I also was already ready and on my way so I just came and opened. So far no action and to be honest I wish she called me even a half hour earlier. But I ordered some food - I'm starving and I am writing on here. I will stay open for a couple of hours and then close I guess. I need a meeting really badly but first I need food. I can drop my clothes off at work and go home and take a nap. I guess maybe I can take the bus back across? Ugh this is where it gets annoying because there are no local trains on the weekend. I knew I should have told my other manager that I could do the pre-show. This is so annoying. Now I am not making nearly as much money from these 3 weeks of working a lot here. Okay - it's all going to work out. I'm tired and it's super hot in here right now. There is never any guarantee that the pre-show is good anyway. It's okay. I still have terrible pms and she did call when I was still a the house I could have stayed there. I paid for visine and they didn't put it in the bag. My room is so clean. I have to go - feel like I'm going to barf. Bye Blueb.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...