Saturday, July 16, 2011

The bracelet never showed back

up nor did the ConEd girl and the owner was really nice about it. She said to use it as a learning experience. There was a woman the day before yesterday trying lots of cuffs on but I'm next to positive that when I left there was 2. I took last night off from the comedy club and I went to a meeting. I'm starting to see people from he neighborhood at different meetings and it was a good meeting. I remember she was sober when I was still at the other comedy club I worked at. Now she has 15 1/2 years. I am so exhausted and now I am running late. I think I don't have time to wash my hair. I don't like working this much it's hard on me. Or whatever - it's hard on me right now. I was able to go for a walk and do some laundry last night. I just feel sad and lonely and like I'm missing all the fun somehow. I know that's not true. I will be able to save some money from working this much AND what? I have the time? I really have to go. Bye Bluebie - maybe I can write more later. I love you and I miss you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...