Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Maybe I am a bit passed this....

What is so crazy is that I don't know what I would do if I had a family - a baby? I could have killed someone these last couple of days - it scared the shit out of me. I sent the landlord a message and said sorry - he said he loved me and we all have our moments. I thonestly made me laugh. I took a poop and I ate something. That coffee I have ben making at home isn't working? I don't know - I do know that I took 6 - SIX Senekot tablets - mother fucking sic and just took one poop. Probably between the Vitamin D and the smoking - the smoking stopping outside my room is what did it to me. I also made an appointment with the snake doctor and I also asked my friend to work one day for me so I can see my mother when she comes and see my cousin's baby. Although I must tell her I'm upset she didn't wtch my video I made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...