Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Oh boy....

I had ANOTHER fucking drunk dream last night. A sneaky one. I was at a wedding and I was going to drink and looked around for someone else who would be drinking and lying about it. The crazy part is that I didn't want to. I don't remember if I did in the dream but I know I thought it was wrong to drink and lie about it but also to even do it. I bought my dog's food last night and then forgot to go pick it up. I feel so terrible. I was so proud of myself that I was able to do that. Fuck. I am so tired. She wants to close the store one of these hot days. Friday is supposed to be a 100 and on Saturday it's supposed to be 95 and raining. I woke up in sweat and I put on the air. Good for me. I deserve to be comfortable. I didn't use the air all night - just for a couple of hours and it still didn't totally cool down inhere. She gave me a bonus yesterday!! How amazing is that? So totally great.I have to get ready. I have been taking the train and the bus everyday so I'm really saving money now. I also have figured out how to get cheaper food in the neighborhood where the boutique is. I saw Larni last night. I get so pulled off myself when I am with him. I just totally forgot about picking up the dog food. And I was IN that neighborhood. I should have written it on my hand. Why aren't I pooping? I'm so fucked up from those cigarettes. Oh well it will get better when it's ready to get better. I have to go. It's going to be okay - it's going to be okay. I wanted to encourage Larni because he needs to go to his own program. It's great that I did that - I just wish I also picked up her food. Bye Bluebie. Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...