Monday, July 11, 2011

Happy Monday Bluebie!

I'm awake and I got a good night's sleep and had an amazing, beautiful, fun, sunshiney day with my dear friend yesterday. We got Indian food (Suuuuuper yummy), got facials (Which included half my body - so crazy) and then we got coffee and went to a meeting. Oh and we went grocery shopping together at Whole Foods and she drove me home!! It was fantastic - so so so so sooooo wonderful. Such a blessing. I came home and watched The Sorcerer's Apprentice which by the way is NOT a Harry Potter book nor is it good. I did my nails and toes, took care of the dog and put orange highlights in my hair. Ummmm - they were supposed to be blonde. Whoops. Hopefully they will get kind of fixed in the sun. I have to work at the boutique today, then I have tomorrow off and then I am basically working for 3 weeks straight. I was going to take some days off from the comedy club but to be honest I think I won't need to - it's been so slow and I really need the money. So this is a good opportunity for me to start really saving. Ineed more Chia seeds. I eat them. Hmmmm - well okay I have to get ready and pray and meditate before I go. Oh I also need coffee. Bye Blueberry - I love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...