Saturday, July 30, 2011

Another hot day....

at the boutique...I'm tired - yesterday was a busy day and work was busy. I picked my Momma up from Penn Station and we went to see my cousin's teeny tiny new baby and had lunch with them. It was really fun. I really like Fort Greene - it's a really cute borough. I then went to a meeting, walked to work and worked. then I got her by 10:30 and now I'm so tired. I'm meeting them again at 9:30 tomorrow morning for breakfast. It's cute to see my mother with her sister - that's fun for them. I like hearing their stories about all the ladies and people in their family. Holy shit - so many fucking people. I come from some serious breeders - on both sides - people who just looooved to have babies. They were telling stories about their Aunts and how no matter how hard it got they would always keep their senses of humor. Now I'm crying. Jesus. Life is so fucking emotional. I AM SO FUCKING EMOTIONAL. Good thing I have a sense of humor - holy fuck. No one would ever talk to me. It's really slow here today. At first it was just weirdos - I know that sounds mean - but seriously strange women. I was sitting here looking out the window and a guy I saw in the meeting last night walked by. It was so odd because at one point last night he looked at me in the meeting - I couldn't even tell you how - he just took me in. I see people all over this city all the time - it happens - that's all. It was strange though. I always look at people in meetings - everyone does. It was like - okay now I'm going to freak myself out. I'm stopping. This is what I get for reading so much scary stuff and watching so many scary shows and movies. I have 4 days off after this. I feel it is time for a poem.

Oh sobriety you haunt me like a dress I never knew I wanted.
Then I felt you on my body and now I can't live without you.
Your fabric is gossamer -
like a cloud - not the actor.
I would like to wear Ryan Gosling like a dress,
One that holds me and makes love to me while fucking me wildly and telling me how he's got secret health insurance waiting for me in my beach house that he bought me and put in my name along with a trust fund and a commitment to him.....

Clothes and hugs, earrings and muscles....

Bad music - zzzzzz100 - you zzzzzzzz me with the 4 songs you play over and over
Amy Winehouse is a lesson my brain doesn't understand and I still pray for Ryan Golsling and his fabric of Health Insurance.

I'm not sure what is creepier:

That guy who walked by before...OR

All the 50 year pregnant women on the Upper East Side.

I want to be free within boundaries of the sea and Ryan Gosling.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...