Saturday, July 23, 2011

I'm shaking.

I ate and I feel like I'm going to explode. I'm so tired - I think I really need to leave soon. Okay - so far 3 women have come in. What should I do? I feel sick. How can I have cramps this badly and no period? Okay this isn't what I wanted to wrrite about. i need to free my creativity. I need to let loose the colors inside of me - I really do. Ginny Guffner style. Okay - I will stay till 12:30 and then I will have been here for 2 hours. Colors be free!!! I had a Crayola Caddy when I was growing up and it was one of my most favorite things ever. I love art and colors. Colors. Ugh - I'm going to barf.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...