Sunday, April 28, 2013

Detach with love.

That's what my sponsor said to do and I did it today and it helped so much.  Lately when I am upset at that job I send them love but to detach with love - WOW - holy fuck.  Turning it over and detaching with love - so grand.  I'm so exhausted - it's almost 4:00 a.m.  I worked all the shows and made completely mediocre money - however - I made money - so - so I can eat and pay my rent this month.  I have to go to sleep.  I feel so much better - I just want to do more of the exercise, and meditation tomorrow.  I was farting at work all night long from the green drink I drank today - you're WELCOME.  Do you know what my sponsor said that I found so profound today also?  That just because I have bad feeling towards someone else doesn't mean I'm bad.  Or because I pick up on someone's bad energy and I have trouble shaking it off - doesn't mean I'm bad or EVEN - even if I just don't like someone - doesn't mean I'm bad.  Whatever - I'm so tired bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...