Monday, April 8, 2013

Writing again......

I just read a post from 2010 where I was complaining about the same man at the same job.  It is time and it was time and now it is time for real.   I wrote that with so much gumption and then by the end of it I was like "Do I really mean that?"  Okay look - for some reason now I have the next 2 days off so on Wednesday I can go OUT and just literally drop off my resume to places.  Boom - there.  It's time to grow and move on.  I really am embarrassed that it has taken me so long but so what?  How is me beating myself up going to help?  I need to move on - and I don't really see how I can move on in any area of my life there - it's too unhealthy - too much recovery time required and now there's not even any money!!  I'm so sleepy.  Good night Buebie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...