Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Goals.

I'm doing okay with my goals so far.....I jogged twice this week, got my apartment a little more put together and I have only been drinking ONE cup of coffee a day - in my apartment.  I have been drinking less soda water (so not spending money on soda water), only had Starbuck's once - and a green tea at that, I have been cooking at home and what else?  Oh - total fail with the guy because I got sucked back in and now he is blowing me off again - you know it felt like he just drifted away.  THANK GOD I didn't sleep with hi or kiss him or any of that.  But I was texting and thinking - okay - who cares - it's all the same stuff - I'm going to count days off of him.  That way I am the one being responsible for myself and then - well there you go.  That's the only way this will work out for me and it gives me a way to not look at his facebook and think about texting him and blah, blah.  It's so uncomfortable - I deserve SO much better than this and I want so much better than this for myself.  I just have to be strong.  By the time 90 days is up he might be gone anyway.  Does it matter?  No - no it doesn't.  Okay so here are some new goals:

1. Everyday do something to get acting work and other work - a new job.
2. Make my lunch everyday.
3. Go to bed earlier and GET UP EARLIER.
4. Get ready before I leave the house.
5. Do not look at his facebook, don't text - LET IT GO - focus on myself from a place of love.

Love you Bluebers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...