Thursday, April 11, 2013

OH MY GOD NEW GOAL

I'm such - okay - I'm not going to be mean to myself and I am NOT going to cry I have on fucking make-up.  I LOOKED AT HIS FACEBOOK PAGE AND HE IS FRIENDS AGAIN WITH HIS SLUTTY ex-girlfriend again.  I got so upset - so toxic - sooooosososos upset.  I deleted the stupid picture of Drew fucking Barrymore I posted on his page - why?  Why did I just do that?  Listen I can say this too - I might have trust issues but do you know what a lot of it steams from?  Untrustworthy people so BOOM - there you go.  Okay - I'm embarassed.  At least I didn't delete him which is what I really want to do.  Why though - he is like never on there anyway and hello - it's not like he is going to be a super awesome not addicted fabulous MAN for someone else.  And he is a good guy - he really is.  Who wouldn't be friends with their slutty ex-girlfriend?  He's single so he can do whatever he wants.  There is just no way that he is going to suddenly be a man and be a totally present loving partner - that just isn't happening.  Drunk sex?  That is probably happening and do you know what?  I'm not jealous of THAT one bit.  Fuck that.  So okay NEW GOAL:

1. ONLY LOOK AT MY OWN FACEBOOK PAGE AND ONLY IF I HAVE TO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...