Thursday, April 11, 2013

TEA BAG FORTUNE.

Clearly I'm not busy at work but I am still drinking a lot of tea and only one coffee a day (except Sunday) and therefor I have something to say about my tea bag fortune.  "All love that has not friendship for its base is like a mansion built upon the sand."  WELL THERE YOU GO!!  As soon as I am attracted to someone I stop being myself and I throw any real friendship out the window.  How could I actually be friends with someone I am attracted to?  Then I would know them, know they aren't good for me and NEVER date them.  Seriously - then I would be responsible.  Fuck.  FUUUuuuuuuCCCKK.  Okay - I id it different this time with this guy - and I will do it more diffrently next time.  When am I going to get OVER this?  It's fucking torture.  MY sponsor said to just let it go.  Let it go.  Just leeet it goooo.  Okay - I will try.  Bye for the fourth time.  p.s. I have to be attracted to different types of men.  Ughhhh - I mean nice, employed, healthy, sober men.  MEN.  Okay - it's okay that I'm mad - he is NEVER going to read this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...