Friday, April 26, 2013

Fucking miserable.

I'm fucking miserable.  I couldn't take a shower before work - they shut the hot water off - no note - nothing - okay - so I had jogged in the park and worked a double yesterday - I REALLY needed to wash my hair.  OKAY - so - so I'm so PMS - so miserable.  I walked to work to try to get out more anger.  Work was slow but I was busy - and I left feeling so gross.  I just have to believe in my mind that things can be different - that's it - that's all there is to it.  You know I feel so toxic and I'm falling apart.  My night routine - all of it.  There are weird things growing out of the ceiling in my bathroom and the super did NOTHING this week - nothing.  I gave them my keys and for what?  I'm going to take pictures.  I'm going to call the management company myself - that's what I am going to do.  All they do is smoke cigarettes all fucking day.  I'm going to have to complain - I just am - my apartment reeks.  Reeks?  I have to go to sleep - I'm so miserable and I feel so victimized by life right now and I am really upset.  I got no relief from the meeting I went to today - none.  I just - I am not doing okay all of a sudden - I'm just not.  I'm just going to go to sleep - tomorrow is a new day.  It's supposed to be nice out - maybe that will help.  Bye Bluebers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...