Thursday, April 11, 2013

Trust.

So I have always had trust issues and it has occurred to me since this past relationship that before I get into another one I have to work out some of these trust issues.  I must say that they will probably not be nearly as prevalent in a healthy relationship with someone who is not an active addict.  I think all things are triggered from that - all my issues.  Okay so if part of therapy has been to somehow cease my repetition compulsion patterns and then dating addicts would be one pattern I must cease.  Also dating people who I do not trust.  Boom and done.  I mean the first time I got sick to my stomach with this guy I should have just stopped.  That's it.  So now - now I am going to work on myself - that's it.  I have some new goals in mind - so let's do this.  What?  I wonder what I would think if I read this post randomly?  Would I think "What a douche!!  Repetion compulsion - what EVER!!!"  Maybe - I might.  I had to watch 2 new girls and 2 Walking Deads to get past that horrible fucking movie Mulholland Drive.  Anywho - goals.

GOALS:
1. LEARN TO TRUST - MYSELF FOR STARTERS.
2. LISTEN TO MY HEART
3. START TAKING DANCE CLASSES AT ALVIN AILEY
4. GET A GREAT MONOLOGUE - 2 GREAT MONOLOGUES
5. GET A NEW JOB
6. GET A NEW JOB
7. GET ANEW JOB
8. GET ANEW JOB.
9. HAVE SEX WITH NORMAN REEDUS.
10. HAVE MORE SEX WITH NORMAN REEDUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...