Saturday, April 6, 2013

I feel like a whiney dick hole.

I'm such a mess - what the fuck seriously?  It's not so bad - I mean - ugh - what am I even saying?  Why am I so sad about this guy?  He was SO high last night - the last 2 nights - every night.  I think I just have PMS and that being said I feel like I am just whining - I don't feel like I am working anything out or having a profound experience.  What?  I mean - I don't know what I mean.  I want some relief I guess and I am so sexually frustrated now.  I just want to be done with this process - get over him already and move on to Mr. Right!!  COME ON DOWN TO THE MRS. RIGHT!!  That's me.  See - I'm not even funny - I'm just lame.  I jog/walked in the park minus the crying and now I made some green tea.  Cool.  Great.  So awesome.  Such a blessing.  I wish there were sarcasm italics.  Well - what else can I do?  I guess I literally have to be patient.  What a fucking annoying ass thing to do.  I will take a shower, get cute as possible - what?  My hair was well conditioned yesterday and that did help my whole evening it seemed.  Maybe a poem will help.

Anal, anal,
No no
not with a guy who smokes dope
Every day and all the time
I have anal on my mind
not really but yes yes and why?
I don't know but I want to cry
My super keeps getting fatter which fills me with rage
Why?  I don't know
and more I don't care
He's fat I'm alone
and it's sunny - I need to get boned.
I can wait - what - I'm so - so sososososos
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
horny.
Yet - shy.

Byeeeeee Bluebers........I LOVE YOUBERS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...