Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Taking my temperature

because I have been so sick. I went to take my temperature last night and the thing that I had thought was a thermometer for years, was some weird little brush thing. It looks like a glass thermometer and then when I opened it it was a weird little brush. I was so confused that I actually closed it and opened it again just to make sure it wasn't somehow a weird little brush, thermometer combo. So I went today and got myself a new thermometer and yes I have a fever but it's not that bad. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow. Hmmmm - a holistic doctor. You know it just occurred to me I should google him. I've been wanting to go to one for years. I have been so hard on myself. Being sick just made it worse. I'm not going there. I took tomorrow night off from work and I've been doing lots of self care. I'm googling that guy - I will be back. Well I guess he is legit. I will see how I feel after I go. It will be nice to talk to someone at least. Okay - bye Blueberries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...