Saturday, November 27, 2010

Lord

help me please. My weird eye thing is back. It's all red and it looks horrendous and it hurts a little bit. To be honest I can't tell if it hurts but it looks like it hurts. I'm sinking. work was lame last night and I have to pay rent - when? Oh boy - Wednesday. Hmmmm - I'm not so sure how that is going to happen. Well awesome. I'm frustrated for real. I should walk to work. I would have been sort of okay but I missed 2 nights of work from being sick and then I missed Thursday because they were closed for Thanksgiving. You know I just can sit here and complain, more or I can pray/meditate and then try to get myself walking to work and buy myself some yummy dinner on the way. Call Her Lady Wonder. I can't get depressed. I will go to the doctor tomorrow and I will go back to the Holistic doctor on Tuesday. And I will give him as much rent as I can. Not sure what else to do. Just keep going - keep my head above water. And I will try to enjoy swimming. I know and tonight at work I will ask my boss about going up onstage there. Hmmm - yes - for real. Okay - I have my missions for the day. I will make the best of it. Aggg - so tricky - keeping it light is so tricky!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...