Saturday, November 6, 2010

Oh HI!!!

I worked hard last night and that felt fantastic. I made great money - although - well how douchey is this?? I could have made more. But honestly I made plenty of money and even though there was lots of cleaning and vacuuming going on today I managed to get some sleep. I swear though these guys never want me to rest. Okay - really I don't think they care either way. It's a blessing to come home to this quiet, clean house in the middle of New York City. Very bizarre and I appreciate it. I walked to work last night and I minded my own business. Meaning I didn't say anything to my boss or the guy who I feel treats me unfairly. I asked someone for their last show and so I got to work all night. I saw Sweet Fingers but I was busy so I couldn't talk to him but I watched him perform a little bit. Very funny. Very charming. I need to walk the dog. I put her coat on her because she's cold and then she was like - okay let's do this - I'm ready to go out!!! My eye is still weird and I don't think it is getting worse but definitely not better. So I guess Monday morning I will go to the clinic first thing. Okay - I just need to walk her. Work tonight again. Maybe I can walk to work again. That would be amazing. The exercise makes me feel so much better. Gets the dark out. Gotta walk Her Lady Doggie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...