Monday, November 1, 2010

It's Monday

and I finally feel a little bit better. I woke up very VERY grumpy. I called Her Lady Wonder and she said that it's better to be grumpy than hung over and how true that is. Then I prayed and meditated and after that I decided I didn't need those 200 dollar boots (yes I was still obsessing over them) and then I felt better. Well I want to take a shower and got to therapy. I need to return a movie and put some money in the bank. I just need to take it easy today Blogg and leave myself alone. Be easy and kind to myself. Breathe. Listen to the wind and the world. Calm. Hopefully this will last longer than 10 minutes after I leave the house. Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...