Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Happy Tuesday

I need to get in the shower and walk the dog but I really wanted to write a post real quick. I got a new keyboard and a new mouse and a mouse pad. I had a keyboard from 5 years ago that was half broken and then I spilled coffee ALL over it and it was really broken. This one is ergonomically correct and it's beautiful!!! It's the Mercedes of keyboards. I also got the insurance for it and I love it. Very much so. Um I'm - huh - well - I feel rushed. I promised my friend that I would write this week. Comedy from my present life right now. She is so right. It's time for me to bring it present day. I'm scared. Jesus - I'm scared to write?? Well - I am scared to do anything that involves heartbreak. I have done so many improvements to my room and clothes (fixing buttons etc.) in order to avoid writing. Well I guess part of it is that I'm embarrassed. Which I always am I and I should write about. I'm embarrassed that I have been a waitress so long and that I have failed one time at comedy. And that I get so desperate about waitressing. I was hoping that would be funny but it's not making me laugh at all. I am so tired. I really am. I just mean today not like a long term thing. Okay we write what we know right? Well - fuck I know waitressing and I know - I don't know. I know that I don't know. Really? I know - no - nothing. I need to shower. Talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...