Monday, November 15, 2010

Happy Wedding Anniversary

I got married 5 years ago today. It was a day like this also - very pretty out. Then we all walked through Central Park with a friend playing his saxophone and we had Ethiopian food. Then later that night my new husband and I debuted our band at a show - our wedding show. THEN we went to the Bowery Poetry Club and had our first dance on top of the bar - and THEN we went to have our first wedding night together at my friend Liz's apartment on Ludlow Street but I ran away from my husband (because he kept getting mad at me for wanting to smoke pot - even though I had already smoked pot in the morning before we got married)and went home to my own apartment. When I woke up in the morning he was in bed with me because he climbed up the fire escape and broke in through my bedroom window. He had to WALK over the Williamsburg Bridge to even GET there. Soooo - how crazy that it didn't work out??? I went to a meeting today already and I cancelled my dinner plans because I am not feeling well. I will go to therapy and come home and rest. That right there is progress. I feel so badly because I met with my dear friend yesterday - let's call her Lady Charmante - yes that's so good for her - Lady Charmante came to visit me here in the city and we had so much fun!!! We went to the park and walked and laughed and watched a street show, had eggs, went shopping and had cheesecake. But today she doesn't feel well!!! Also I told her about this secret blog so hopefully if all goes well now I will have 3 readers - 4 if my sister is still reading!!! But also I told her about it and I feel like those last couple of posts were so negative. Weeelllll sometimes I'm negative. I'm so glad I came home before therapy. I cleaned a little and my bed is made. I just need a REALLY good night's sleep and I will feel better. I might take a nap. I'm a little bit lonely but I'm okay. I should make some phone calls. Yes - I will do that. I LOVE YOU BLUEBERRY BLOG!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...