Sunday, November 14, 2010

Grumpy

I'm awake early because my girlfriend is coming to visit - which would have happened anyway because my landlord is yelling (and he always has that thing in the back of his throat like he needs to clear it - IT'S SO FUCKING GROSS) to someone right now, has banged the vacuum all over the place and there are guests who wake up at 8 a.m. and literally yell and crack up and slam doors. I am so fucking grumpy right now. I worked from 4:30 to 2:30 a.m. yesterday/last night and it enraged me. I only made okay money. Ugh it would have been worse but a girl was late and I got her section. Okay - I made fine money I'm grateful - I really am - it was just exhausting. I'm just really frustrated right now. Not a big deal - it's sunny out and a walk in the park will be great. I need to drink my coffee and calm down. Okay - bye - talk to you later Blue Blogg.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...