Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Taking a break to drink some water.

Work has been crazy today - I got here and we had an inspection yesterday because the tax was set wrong and I was on the phone for 4 hours with Quickbooks.  The first guy - I could tell right away he didn't understand what I was saying - haha and then he discovered a different problem that he really wanted to fix and then changed EVERYTHING on the computer - because I had let him take control over it - and then I was like - UMMM - can I get someone else and he said "No."  Haha - it was insane.  He told me to figure out what I wanted and then call back.  Haa - seriously?  So I did call back and that guy fixed it in 10 minutes.  But the owner is not happy and for the life of me I can't figure out how these things happen.  Anyway it was very stressful and nerve wracking but I did it and I also went in and changed almost every single piece of jewelry to the correct tax code.  Trying to sell dresses while you are yelling on the phone to India is not easy I tell you.  The first guy was annoyed every time I said I had a customer!!  Piece of work that guy.  Okay yesterday I finally cleaned in.  The apartment is almost looking cute!!  It's definitely cleaner and more functional and my bedroom is cute.  The new sheets and pillows are awesome and I even took a bath and put on a mud mask.  I cleaned, washed, did laundry, went grocery shopping, walked in the park TWICE, cooked food, trimmed my plant, walked the dog 3 times - WOW.  It was fun.  I was so fucking overstimulated by the end of the night it was crazy.  I organized my files, threw out tons of receipts and mail....dishes.....everything.  Plus I drank water.  If I had sex and got to lay on a couch my life would have been mind blowingly good to me.  Really?  Hahahhaaaa - I'm not really laughing but I kind of am.  Lay on a couch - I haven't layed on a couch in years.  The couch at Creepy's creeped me out so much.  Ewww.  Oh - he didn't/doesn't want to be creepy.  But he is!!  During one of my walks in the park yesterday there was a group of nanny's and little kids - toddlers.  This one little girl had taken this little boy's hat and he was chasing her saying "Give me back my hat!!  You took my hat - give it back to me!!"  And she stopped - I'm not even kidding you - this little 3 year old - MAYBE 4 but probably not - she was little - she goes - with this sly little look on her face and her head titled - she says "Make me..."  And then she runs away laughing.  Ha!  I was like - well there you go - that's her personality and his.  He totally chased her!!  It was so cute.  I was like - wow - I have to take a page from her book - she's got it all figured out AND she's having fun!!  Okay - time to focus on the rest of this tax jewelry.  Byeeee Bluebie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...